Preorder & Delivery/Pickup
- September menu preorders:
- Small preorder here every Tues, 1pm (dates below):
- Aug 30 for pickup/delivery on Sep 1-3
- Sep 6 for pickup/delivery on Sep 8-10
- Sep 13 for pickup/delivery on Sep 15-17, 19
- Sep 27 for pickup/delivery on Sep 29-Oct 1
- Large preorder, WhatsApp here to preorder
- Menu here
- If you don't see the menu, WhatsApp to let us know your interest and we'll share the menu with you once finalized to place your preorder
Small Preorders (7pcs)
Open for preorders every Tues, 1pm for same week Thu-Sat pickup/delivery. Order here. (Schedules may change due to public holidays. We will announce preorder dates above and on IG. Available while doughs last.)
Delivery time range: 2-6pm, only to Hong Kong $80 and Kowloon $120. Individual fees for each location, each day.
Pick up time: 3-7pm at Wong Chuk Hang workshop. Address will be in your confirmation email/SMS.
Large Preorders (21pcs+)
Minimum order: 21pcs or above
Choose in boxes of 7 or 21. Same delivery details as small preorder above.
- Free delivery to one location point for 42pcs and above.
- Large preorder will cut off the day before we release small preorders.
Contact us directly via WhatsApp 2-3 weeks in advance with preference on date/day (within Thu-Sat) and quantity to preorder and we’d share the upcoming menu with you.
- WhatsApp to preorder
Delivery time range: 10-1pm, 2-6pm, only to Hong Kong $80 and Kowloon $120. Individual fees for each location, each day.
Pick up time: 10am-1pm, 3-7pm at Wong Chuk Hang workshop. Address will be shared via WhatsApp.
You acknowledge and agree with all Terms of Service when purchasing our products and/or service.
All our doughs are best eaten fresh on the day they are received.
If you want to keep them for the next day, store them in the fridge (best in an airtight container). Take them out to cool 15-20 minutes or when it reaches room temperature, before consumption.
It can be kept up to 2 days, however, please note that keeping them overnight may run the risk of change in colour/freshness. After the products have left our premises, we are not responsible for any damage to the product. You are liable to the condition of the product upon receipt.
Check out more details about our doughs and delivery in the FAQ.